New end-user training resources for SharePoint 2013
The question keep coming up; where can I find more information on how to the new SharePoint thing you guys installed?
THere is a lot of training resources available on the web, and many of them are available for free. Free is not always best – some of the professional training companies that are offering online end-user training for SharePoint really have something to offer, but in many cases you can actually find relevant training for free.
Here is a list of end-user training session provided by Microsoft for SharePoint 2013. Enjoy!
- Create and manage a blog to share information
- Create and set up a list
- Customize you public website (Only applicable for Office 365 Small Business)
- Follow Content
- Introduction to document libraries
- Post to the Newsfeed
- Share documents
- Start using list
- Sync libraries using SkyDrive Pro
- Update profile and privacy settings
- Create and customize pages on you public website (Office 365 small business only)
- Post to a team site feed
As you may have realized, these are made for Office 365, but most of them are just as useful for on premise SharePoint 2013. They are all published on the Microsoft Office websites, and here is the link:
If you have been succesful with other good training resources, post a comment to share. Thanks!